Brew Avenue Events is bringing the foot truck festival to Naperville, IL. The Naperville Food Truck Festival has been a popular event attracting hundreds of people for three years. Located in the heart of downtown Naperville, you will find over 25 food trucks parked ready to serve. This food event will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2022.
If you’re a foodie like us, this food festival sounds delicious! Not only will there be tasty entrees, but this event will include DJs, face painting, vendors, and more. The Naperville Food Truck Festival address is at Naperville Settlement, 523 South Webster Street, Naperville, IL 60540. The hours for this culinary event will be 1 pm – 7 pm.
2022 Naperville Food Truck Festival Tickets
Are you looking for Naperville Food Truck Festival tickets? Check out the Eventbrite page to purchase tickets. Right now, the event has tickets for $5 – $10. You can get general admission, or you may buy the early eater pass. The early eater ticket will allow you to start experiencing the festival at 11 am. This is an excellent advantage as you will get fresh food before the majority walks in at 1 pm.
Naperville Food Truck Festival Lineup
Many food trucks compete for space in Naperville Food Truck Festival. Be ready to fall in love with street food when you try all these different kinds of dishes. From hot dogs, burgers to Hawaiian cuisine and Bundtlet cakes. Though the official lineup list for the 2022 Naperville Food Truck Festival has not been announced, many speculate it’ll be similar to last year’s.
Below is the list for the 2021 Naperville Food Truck Festival:
- Big D’s Hot Dogs (Chicago Hots Dogs)
- Bricks on Wheels II (Neopolitan Pizza)
- Big D’s Hot Dogs (Chicago Hot Dogs)
- Cheesie’s Truck (Gourmet Grilled Cheeses)
- Culinary Gangster (Gyros, Burgers, Fries, Wraps)
- Decadent Flavor (Mini Donuts, Funnel Cakes)
- Dippin Dots (Futuristic Ice Cream)
- Dee’s Place (Southern & Soul Food)
- Fiesta Taco (Tacos)
- Flyin Hawaiian (Hawaiian Cuisine)
- Fork N Fry (Poutine Cuisine)
- Grumpy Gaucho (Empanadas & Churros)
- Hicks BBQ (American BBQ)
- Kissed by Fire (BBQ & Pizza)
- Kona Ice (Shaved Ice Creations)
- La Humita on Wheels (Latin Street Food)
- Mamalicious (Jerk N Curry Cuisine)
- MaMaw’s Kitchen (Chicken & Waffles)
- My Funnel (Funnel Cakes, Ice Cream & Deep Fried Creations)
- My Mama’s Mini Donuts (Donuts, Ice Cream, Lemonades)
- Nothing Bundt Cake (Bundtlet Cakes)
- Pink Taco Chicago (Tacos, Burritos, Sides)
- Taco Mario’s (Mexican Cuisine)
- Tickle my Tamale (Tamales)
- The Happy Lobster Truck (Lobster Rolls)
- Woogie Rolls (Egg Roll Creations)
About Brew Avenue Events
Brew Avenue Events produced this food truck festival in Naperville, IL. With much success around the suburbs of Illinois, this food event continues to dominate public interest. Other food truck festivals were taken place in Waubonsie Valley, Joliet, Bolingbrook, Winfield, Montgomery, Yorkville, Elgin, Sycamore, Yorkville, Lombard, and more.
Brew Avenue Event carries a vision that emphasizes the craft beer experience and food from trucks. The production company continues to work with various organizations to produce great festivals, and you may find out more information on their Instagram.