Celebrate Super Bowl LVI with the top searched food items during this day. If you’re planning on hosting a super bowl party, it might be essential to know what foods everyone is craving. Add a twist to your dishes to impress the Rams and Bengals fans!
Some of these items might surprise you, from taco dips to the classic chicken wings. There’s a clear trend in rather unhealthy foods during the Super Bowl, but restaurants create many opportunities. As millions tune into the matchup, enjoy our food list below and separated by states.
Popular Super Bowl Food
This list of popular Super Bowl food is from Google search data. Find your state’s most popular Super Bowl food below. We also have another list that features specific dishes that are loved by popular cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and more.
- Washington – Lobster Dip
- Oregon – Beef Sliders
- California – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Nevada – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Idaho – Seven Layer Dip
- Montana- BQQ Wings
- Wyoming – Baked Hot Wings
- Utah – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Arizona – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- New Mexico – Baked Nachos
- Alaska – Beer Cheese Dip
- Hawaii – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Colorado – Cocktail Weenies
- North Dakota – Cocktail Weenies
- South Dakota – Cocktail Meatballs
- Nebraska – Cocktail Weenies
- Kansas – Beef Sliders
- Oklahoma – Pigs in a blanket
- Texas – Seven Layer Dip
- Louisiana – Beer Cheese Dip
- Arkansas – Blue Cheese Dip
- Missouri – Potato Skins
- Iowa – Irish Stew
- Minnesota – Cocktail Weenies
- Wisconsin – Cocktail Weenies
- Illinois – Seven Layer Dip
- Mississippi – Cocktail Weenies
- Tennessee – Cocktail Weenies
- Kentucky – Beef Sliders
- Indiana – Cocktail Weenies
- Michigan – Cocktail Weenies
- Alabama – Loaded Potato Skins
- Ohio – Part Pinwheels
- West Virginia – Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Virginia – Cocktail Weenies
- Georgia – Loaded Potato Skins
- Florida – Buffalo Chicken Dip
- South Carolina – Seven Layer Dip
- North Carolina – Seven Layer Dip
- Pennsylvania – Hot Cheese Dip
- Maryland – Blue Cheese Dip
- Delaware – Blue Cheese Dip
- New Jersey – Baked Nachos
- New York – Loaded Potato Skins
- Vermont – Garlic Parmesan Wings
- New Hampshire – Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Massachusetts – Seven Layer Dip
- Rhode Island – Seven Layer Dip
- Connecticut – Cocktail Weenies
- Maine – Garlic Parmesan Wings
Buffalo Chicken Dip
There are many reasons why buffalo chicken dip is a popular Super Bowl food. This chicken dip consists of cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch, unsalted butter, and more. The recipe is not complicated, and the dip can last in your fridge for up to 4 days.
A common question about making buffalo chicken dip is how to thicken? Well, for your dip to be just thick enough, you must add additional ounces of cream cheese. Though this might dilute the seasoning flavors, it’ll thicken the dip.
What are Cocktail Weenies?
Cocktail weenies are an instant hit when it comes to Super Bowl parties. Cocktail wieners are beef or pork sausages that are tiny in size, and some football fans call them “little smokies.” They are small but pack a punch of flavor, especially when cooked with a smoker.
Seven Layer Dip
It’s no wonder why you hear seven-layer dip all the time during sports events. This dip is perfect for nachos and is customizable for any party. This dish is quite simple as you only need to layer ingredients on top of each other in a glass pan. Recipes for the seven-layer dip include avocados, jalapeno peppers, black olives, grated cheese, and more.
Get the latest recipes, reviews, & more!
Join our TOP FOOD priority list to keep up with the latest news, recipes, reviews & more! Get Inspired & be inspiring.