The long island iced tea recipe is one of the untouched greats. It’s a stealth drink, similar to the zombie drink. It goes down so naturally, the high alcohol content surprises you. It’s likewise a great beverage to make as a big clump and serve at parties.
Late spring is an ideal chance to serve the long island iced tea: the long island iced tea elements are cola, lemon juice, Triple Sec, and white alcohols. It tastes just like cola with lemon juice & orange added.
However, with three ounces of mixers in addition to alcohol in this beverage, it can surprise you. You don’t taste it much when you’re drinking it so that it can get you quite tipsy.
Long Island Iced Tea Ingredients
- white rum
- white tequila
- Triple Sec
- pressed lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- cola to taste (around 1 to 2 cups)
Ways To Make A Long Island Iced Tea
There are quite a few ways to make an Long Island iced tea.
Long Island Iced Tea – Single Serve
1. Add all the ingredients separated from the cola into a mixed drink shaker loaded with ice. Alternatively, empty all the ingredients into a tall glass loaded up with a lot of ice.
2. Shake and strain into a glass loaded with ice and top with the coke.
3. Add two or three lime slices and a straw to serve.
Long Island Iced Tea – Pitcher
1. Add all the ingredients separated from the coke into a pitcher and chill.
2. Add ice to the pitcher not long before serving and give everything a decent mix.
3. Divide into (at least 8) glasses loaded up with ice and top with cold pop.
What Are Some Long Island Iced Tea Variations?
- Making varieties of the exemplary ‘tea is nearly as much fun as drinking one. These are the absolute most popular varieties in addition to one of my own.
- Long beach tea: Replace the cranberry juice with cola – very refreshing and eye-catching with a beautiful pink color.
- Hawaiian tea: Replace the cola with pineapple juice.
- Texas tea: Add one more soul to the general mish-mash – whiskey!
- Hipster iced tea: This is what my significant other and I call our rendition, which replaces a portion of the spirits with more in-vogue reciprocals. A blend of Pisco, Mescal, Grand Marnier, Gold Rum, and whatever else is lurking toward the rear of our beverages bureau
- Investigate my other variety – the long island iced Coffee (it truly has espresso).
Long Island Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. gin
- 2 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. light rum
- 2 oz. orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- ½ oz. cola carbonated drink
- 1 lime slice
- Ice Cubes
- In a tall glass with ice, mix vodka, tequila, gin, liqueur, rum, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Stir in carbonated cola, garnish with lime slice.
Get the latest recipes, reviews, & more!
Join our TOP FOOD priority list to keep up with the latest news, recipes, reviews & more! Get Inspired & be inspiring.