Roka Akor is a luxurious Japanese restaurant specializing in sushi, steaks, and more. The steakhouse features a vibrant bar that’s perfect for adult couples. Please make a reservation at Roka Akor for a great table and a chance to try their tasting menu. Composed of signature entrees, the Japanese restaurant also participates in seasonal specials.
Roka Akor’s contemporary restaurant is located in Oak Brook, Chicago, and Skokie, IL. Enjoy premium cuts of steak like their rare Wagyu from Japan. Designed by a well-known architect, Roka Akor also features private dining areas that are breathtaking. The Chicago location creates grilled experiences while serving delicious cocktails.
You may visit Roka Akor in Oak Brook, IL at 116 Oakbrook Center. For reservations, call 630-634-7652 to get in contact with the host. Please take a look at our Roka Akor to review below for more information.
Roka Akor Chicago
Roka Akor Chicago has become a staple for modern indoor and outdoor dining. The busy windy city offers unique scenery for those who sit close to the windows. During the summer, enjoy patio dining at Roka Akor. Many customers love the award-winning whiskey list that the restaurant offers. If you’re looking for a sleek lounge for happy hour, visit Roka Akor in Chicago.
Roka Akor Menu
Roka Akor’s menu consists of plenty of hot and cold plates. Fans of Sashimi will enjoy Roka’s Yellowtail with Poached Garlic Ponzu. I loved tasting their Steamed Edamame dish. Many diners also mentioned that Roka Akor has great Maki Rolls and delicious Poached Lobsters. Are you looking for Snake River Farms steak? Roka Akor has you covered with premium Wagyu sirloin and Japanese Grade beef.
- Japanese Style Fried Chicken, Sweet Chili Aioli
- Roasted Beet Salad, Whipped Tofu, Hazelnuts, Ginger Yuzu Dressing
- White Miso, Wild Mushrooms, Tofu
- Crispy Squid, Chili, Lime
- Hamachi Serrano Chili
- Crispy Spicy Tuna
- Poached Lobster
- Dynamite Scallop
- Crispy Prawn and Chirashi
- Prime Rib Eye (12 oz.), Wafu Dressing
- Prime New York Strip (10 oz.), Truffle Aioli
- Prime Skirt Steak (8 oz.), Sweet Garlic Soy
- Snake River Farms American Wagyu Filet (8 oz.), Chili Ginger
- Salmon Teriyaki, Pickled Cucumber
- Roasted King Crab, Chili Lime Butter, Cucumber
- Yuzu Miso Marinated Black Cod, Pickled Red Onion
- Robata Grilled Chilean Seabass, Tomato Dashi Broth, Shiso
- Sweet Potato, Ginger Teriyaki
- Sweet Corn, Soy, Butter
- Japanese Mushroom Rice Hot Pot | w/ Fresh Shaved Black Truffle
- Maitake Mushroom, Soy, Butter
- Assorted Vegetables Tempura
- Korean Spiced Lamb Cutlets, Smoked Eggplant and Cucumber
- Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Tokyo Turnips, Shiitake Mushrooms
- Glazed Pork Ribs, Cashews, Spring Onion
Sashimi vs Nigiri
Learn the difference between Nigiri and Sashimi and why it matters. Sushi is dynamic and diverse, yet many Americans are opposed to the food. Nigiri translates to “two fingers” and represents a small treat that features a thinly sliced fish. Once the sushi roll is chilled, you can taste the tangy flavor of the rice.
Sashimi, on the other hand, does not contain rice. Sashimi is solely the fish that is also sliced into thin layers. Usually, restaurants like Roka Akor offers sashimi in the form of salmon, shrimp, and squid. If you think this is too much for you, try Tataki instead. Tataki is lightly seared and marinated in a way that brings out the natural flavor.
Sushi in Chicago
Are you wondering where to eat Sushi in Chicago? Try dining at Roka Akor in downtown Chicago for elevated seafood and sushi experience. This Japanese restaurant offers beautiful views with Maki rolls and with sleek modern interior. Roka Akor is a top destination for sushi fans traveling across the nation. Make a reservation now by calling them at 312-477-7652.
Japanese Steakhouse in Chicago
Roka Akor is a top-quality Japanese Steakhouse in Chicago, IL. Featuring Wagyu premium beef, you can be assured of a great experience. You’ll also be flattered by the grill menu items that Roka offers. Japanese steakhouses are hard to find, but the windy city makes it easier for you. To reserve a table, visit Roka Akor website for OpenTable.
Get the latest recipes, reviews, & more!
Join our TOP FOOD priority list to keep up with the latest news, recipes, reviews & more! Get Inspired & be inspiring.