Frozen strawberry margaritas are essential for a great time. This quick and easy margarita recipe will be ready to be consumed or you can freeze it for later! With a small amount of ingredients, you will glad to share the recipe with your friends.
Margaritas is always one of my favorite drinks to make because it’s so fast and tasty! Strawberry margaritas is a classic flavor that is loved by everyone. The trick is in the ice, the ingredients, and the fruit. Personally, I like to add fresh strawberries as garnish for the margarita.
How To Make A Frozen Strawberry Margarita
Making a frozen margarita will not be a challenge so long you have frozen fruit. In this case, you will need frozen strawberries. If your margarita is made with a blender, you may find yourself adding different fruit for a flavorful taste.
Some tips when making a margarita that stands out is first, prep the glasses. You can do this by rubbing the rim of the glass with lime, then dip into salt. Another tip is to blend the ingredients on CHOP. Lastly, garnish your margarita with some fresh mint, lime, or more fruit!
What’s In A Frozen Strawberry Margarita?
You can find the full list of ingredients for the frozen margarita below. Most frozen strawberry margaritas include frozen strawberries, limes, tequila, tripe sec (orange liquor), agave, and ice. Other variations include Cointreau, syrup, and mints for garnish.
What Can I Use Instead Of Triple Sec?
Triple sec is an orange flavored liquor that originates from France. Usually, a bottle will contain around 20%-30% ABV (alcohol by volume). While it’s recommended to use triple secs for margaritas, not everyone has it available. Good triple sec alternatives include Grand Marnier, Curacao, Maraschino Liqueur, St-Germain, and Pamplemousses Liqueur.
Achieve Perfect Frozen Margarita Texture
Many still do not know the secret behind that perfect frozen margarita texture. To get the margarita texture, you must blend the drink using crushed ice. That way, you can achieve maximum smoothness just like the cocktail restaurants.
Enhance Your Frozen Margarita With These Tips
Take your margarita to the next level with these awe inspiring tips. To find out more information on impressive margaritas, visit our drink recipes! Read our tips below and let us know what you think in the comments below.
- Add your own syrup by boiling 1 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water in a pan/pot on low heat. Once the syrup is clear, remove from heat.
- For a fizz, add a 1/4-1/3 cup of sparkling fruit juice to each drink.
- Squeeze lime around the rim of the glass, then dip onto a salt mixture.
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Recipe
- 8 cup frozen strawberries
- 4 cup ice cubes
- 2 cup silver tequila
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- garnish (fresh strawberries, sugar, salt, mint)
- Squeeze a lime slice around the rim of the glasses, then dip into salt blend
- Using a blender, add all ingredients; strawberries, ice cubes, tequila, orange juice, triple sec, & lime juice. Blend on CHOP mode until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, mint, or a lime salt and serve immediately on chilled glasses.
Get the latest recipes, reviews, & more!
Join our TOP FOOD priority list to keep up with the latest news, recipes, reviews & more! Get Inspired & be inspiring.